Alzheimer Europe Conference: Care today, cure tomorrow
Alzheimer Europe and Deutsche Alzheimer Gesellschaft (the German Alzheimer association) are pleased to announce that the call for abstracts for the 27th Alzheimer Europe Conference is now open.
Abstracts for oral and poster presentations are welcome in the following categories:
- Living with dementia: People with dementia; Carers of people with dementia; Sexuality and dementia; Migration and dementia
- Dementia care: Post-diagnostic support; Residential care; Care training; Home care and support.
- Medical aspects: Diagnosis; Behavioural and psychological symptoms of dementia; People with dementia in hospitals; Treatment and management of dementia.
- Legal and ethical issues: Ethical issues linked to dementia research; Proxy-decision making systems; Ethics of assistive technologies; End-of-life care and decisions.
- German session: Seltene Demenzformen; Neue Wohnformen; Demenz und Autofahren
The submissions deadline is 30 April 2017.